May 22, 2007

Where's Gertie?

Holy cow. I cannot believe how long it has been since I've been here, and how little I have to say about it. Truly, I don't know how I cannot be writing this stuff down that happens to me. Then again, as I think back at least a week, nothing seems notable. Hmrph. So let me do a quick check-in:

Work. Nothing special. Oh wait! Right. New sale closes the 16th of June. Woo hoo!

Running. What's running? Oh wait! I just ran a 12k! That's right, the
Bay to Breakers, that crazy crazy only-in-SF race. I ran with 3 girls, one of which was a bit out of shape, so it was pretty easy. Then I took a nap.

Dating. What's dating? Oh wait! I have a date! Oh my God! I have a date! I have a date! Crap; what the hell am I going to wear?

And that's a wrap. Sorry it's not very exciting.

No comments: