October 07, 2006

Beef Jerky

He's such an asshole, er, jerk, er both. Ugh. Opposable thumbs, we should have stopped at opposable thumbs. This man is driving me crazy.

I told you before that my mom loves this guy, but OH, if she knew, if she knew how he so easily ruffles my feathers, ooh! OK, you're right. She'd say I'm taking everything absolutely too seriously. And she's probably right. That ass. Stupid ass. To think how many times I've wanted to... uh. OK. We'll leave it at he's a stupid ass.

But it would be nice if Beef Jerky would stop being such a jerk and make me feel special once in a while.

Love,
Gertie


2 comments:

Dawn Summers said...

Hey, mom's opinion notwitshtanding...if he's an ass, he's an ass!

Author said...

Ask me what happened to get me incensed enough to write that and I can't even recall! All astrological sign references aside, very breakable girl over here is trying to weigh when she is making a big deal out of nothing and what the true level on the ass-o-meter is. Of course, outside perspectives are a very big help!