April 27, 2005

Self-Editing

Ha ha ha.

In the wee hours of the night, People. That's when the insanity kicks in. LUCKILY I save it to the C:/ drive first, for self-editing. Seriously!

It's a scary shame the things I've intended to post here. Absolutely shameful. Embarrassing. Things I wouldn't want to admit EVER. To ANYONE. Just sad, lonely crap that, yes even you, my dear few persons (close to my heart) whom I've admitted into this lair, would not want to hear me whining about. Because after all, I've got a good life here. Nothing in the Grand Scheme Of Things that I can complain about.

Hmm. This night is VERY long. I can't believe it's only 11:30p. Seems like 3a - whatup? And.... how old am I again? Oh yeah, 32. So, as a 32 year old, I should probably skip the "whatup?" jargon and posting a lame-ass poem about "being single and to what end?" and call it a night.

But on a further note, don't fret Everyone. I'm only half single. I've got the "cyber boyfriend." Over there. WAY over there in Amsterdam. But coming to a city near you?... in June, supposedly.

OK then. Goodnight.

No comments: