November 26, 2005

The Last Night on Waller Street

Tonight is my last night on Waller Street. That's the Upper Haight, People, the Haight Ahsbury District - yes, that's right - I'm officially done with the Summer of Love.

I decided to just chill out and watch bad TV w/ a nice wine on the last night (no dvd or books left here), so went to the store and bought wine. On way home I thought - "no glasses left to drink from!" Then realized I had 2 glasses left in the cupboard. Saved!

Then! 3 steps later in my walk home and... no wine opener!!! - oh boy, defeat. Then realized I had one in the pocket of a travel bag (I am from near Napa afterall - almost every bag I own has a wine opener in its pocket!!! Thank goodness!!! Saved!

So here I am. A few glasses left and some more bad TV to go. But This. Is. It. I'm on to the next chapter.... and it's a good thing, because I'm out of toilet paper.


No comments: