February 21, 2006

A "Dan-dy" Update!

I don't know how many of you have been reading for how long. Sometimes, every once in a while, I read my old posts. Mostly because I think I am a big dork and wonder what message I am sending out to the world. Then again, if a tree falls in the forest, does anyone hear it? Wha? Earth to Gertie....

OK, my point being, I was looking for any references for the previous post, and stumbled upon my post "What About Dan?" As is clear in the post, my friend Dan is a pretty cool guy.

So! I am so so happy to report that he is engaged to a lovely young lady! (Not me, a different lovely young lady)!! I am so happy for them both. He has no clue about this blog, but I wanted to announce my CONGRATULATIONS to my really good friend.

See you at the wedding, CCHD (on occasion I call him Cold Clammy Hand Clavical Dan, but that's another story....).

No comments: