August 21, 2006

I Did It!!!!

Hell Yeah! I'm so proud, People. I did it. I actually made a Life Goal and ACHIEVED IT. For now. I am officially.... Early to Bed, Early to Rise. Hoo ha!

Now, you may ask why this is so awesome. Well, for one, I am by creature of nature, a night owl. But all I did was flip it. It wasn't easy, but I did. And you know what? It's not all bad.

The Good: I get up and, er, cuh-phrump, hack hack, clear nasals, clear nasals, R U N. Yes, I run. Just about 3 mi., maybe up to 4.5 mi if I'm feeling groovy and my mp3 inspires. Cuz it's certainly not the crap in my head inspiring. Anyway, the coolest thing is, that if I run the same pace for the same distance, I end up walking off the run (cool down) to this crazy Brazilian tango-esque song that is altogether completely uplifting and positive. I mean, who can be a Bi-atch on a day where they end up salsa-ing home? IMPOSSIBLE.


Anyway, that's the news. In a nutshell. Yes, Auntie Di, I know you are standing up clapping. I've always strived... I'm getting there. And PS Auntie Di, disregard my mom's email to you. For God's sake I only got a mosquito bite on my eyelid, and granted it was a really big vanity issue with the swelling and all, but it certainly wasn't a medical issue that would require your attention.

Funny to say, but it's 23:22 and it's LATE, and I'm TIRED. Good night.

No comments: