August 17, 2006

They Beat me to it (Damn Firefox+Blogger)!!!

Well, they didn't really. I wrote an AWESOME - AWESOME! blog post about being born to be a Rock Star and someone I particularly know, the Rock Star Supernova's contestant, Storm Large, but for some reason the Firefox/Blogger (i.e., Fifo/Bloggo) combo didn't like my preamble about meeting an opera major I ineterrogated at my former university, (Go Buffs - hoo-rah!) so, oh well. I'd like to add, however, that the preamble was also AWESOME. If you were ever curious about why/how people decide to be opera singers, email me: I know!

Let me tell you, it was a
really good lead-in/post. Seriously. I'm so sad that I didn't beat them to the proverbial punch. Seriously. Because not only do I share the same birthday as Storm, but I really, really did do all the backstage and pre-post-non pre/post just- party party stuff with her. She's a really swell gal. All about the artists, or so it seems (she is really supportive of other chicks trying to Make It). But is she Supernova's rock star? I dunno. What I can tell you, which I DID tell you in my farked post, is that she is a person-magnet and will get far in the fame field regardless of being on the Supernova bandwagon. Cuz' I am being totally honest here... whether you are a randy hetero man or a any sort of girl who has seen Storm live, well, you just want to be close to her. And THAT, my friends, is a Rock Star. Period. *Please FiFo/Bloggo accept this damn admission.* And I won't charge you for the new refs. Cheers. But seriously. Storm live is a most amazing thing. If you have the chance, go see that s****. Period.

No comments: