May 24, 2006

Where the hell is Charlie Rose?

I admit fully to being a night owl. It's something I'm working on, because I'd really like to start up a morning running routine. Ha ha ha ha! I am laughing out loud because I know I can think this all I want and then still wake up too late to make it happen.

Anyway, I think I have said many times that I love love love Charlie Rose. His midnight program on PBS is one of those things that, if I'm up, I will automatically put on.

Lately late at night I will flip the TV to PBS to watch my Charlie, and he is not there. His show is there, with guest interviewers (who are good, as are the guests, don't get me wrong). But I can't help but wonder where Charlie Rose is? I mean, this guest interviewing has been going on for a while now. Is he okay? He looks pretty healthy. I want my Charlie back.

1 comment:

Author said...

Hey! Charlie Rose is back on his program! Yee hee haw.