May 24, 2005

Medium is... Well, Medium

OK People, I'll admit it. I DON'T GET NBC. Not "I don't get it" but - I am not ALLOWED to access NBC. Satellite fluke in SF Bay Area. Since I am such a TV addict, I know it is in my best interest NOT to have cable. And to NOT have cable in San Francisco means you don't have NBC. Period.

So yes, I miss Scrubs and ER and all of the Law & Orders, and more power to me. Not really. Instead (YES, NBC who is too lame to put a satellite closer to San Francisco) I watch crazy lame sh*t on UPN and The WB. Touche [with an accent over "e"], my friend, touche [repeat]. But to an addict's joy, I am now staying at my friend's apartment watching her cat, and yes, also her cable-provided NBC shows.

And all of the sudden I am glad I don't get NBC. Because I saw [what I think was] the finale [accent over the "e"] of 'Medium.'

Now, I've heard a lot of hype about this show, and I've even seen the Whichever-Arquette-who stars-in-it on some non-NBC late night television show. But tonight I saw the show, and it was FUCKING luke warm; it was MEDIUM. In other words: quite frankly, rather boring [slight Queen's English accent].

To sum it up, quite glad to be missing the NBC [English Cockney accent]. Quite jolly about that. Yes, Zach of Scrubs and Garden State fame is quite cute, but not worth the trouble of buying cable. Truly.

No comments: