May 05, 2005

Tonight's SFIFF Party

WR,
I started visualizing the party tonight at Suede, and wondered how they were going to serve us free drinks at a nightclub (a girl's gotta plan the $$ factor). Then I found this:

"Bid this year’s 48th SF International Film Festival adieu...Suede boasts different nightlife spaces to suit your mood. From the multilevel lounges or cozy VIP accommodations to the spacious dance floor, party into the night to the spins of the city’s top DJs, while enjoying tastes from Bay Area restaurants and mouthwatering libations."

Location: 383 Bay Street 9:30 - midnight

FILM & PARTY - $85: includes film, party entrance with two drink tickets,
entertainment and light hors d’oeuvres.

SO, IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
1 - I don't know what club I went to in Dec. that I thought was Suede, but it wasn't Suede 'cuz I have never been to a club on Bay and Mason. Which is why our conversation was so confusing this morning.
2 - There WILL be food!
3 - It looks like we will get 2 drink tickets and
that's it!
4 - I have no idea how I am going to get there!

OK bye.

No comments: