June 08, 2006

Shhh!

Psst! Gertie! Shhh!

Now is not the time to be going into your diatribes. Let the People rest.

Yes, I know you have plenty to say right now. Yes, the oddities and the common humanities you butt around ARE of importance... but - shhh! Shhh! shhhh... not right now. OK?

It's quiet time now. Shhh!

Enter Gertie: OK! I'm Shush-ing! Geez. But can I just say one more thing, before I go? The letter "n" on my computer is worn off. WTF?? OK. Thank you very much for allowing me to notify the world of that. Thank you for the time. I'm shush-ing! Geez. Goodnight.



2 comments:

Dawn Summers said...

"N"...usually it's the first letter of your name that goes first...

Author said...

Really? So you think people obsessively type their names so much that the first letter fades? There ain't no "n" in my name.

I my only assumption can be that the letter "n" is the single most used word in the English language... that's a BIG hint for Wheel of Fortune contestants.