June 07, 2006

A Six Degree Carey-Grey Connection!

Hey Y'all. Well! I thought that chick looked familiar! REALLY familiar. I'm talking about Addison from "Grey's Anatomy" (yes, we're in re-run stage now, so if you don't know what I'm talking about and are bored on a Sunday night, she'll visit you on ABC at 10PM). Where the hell have I seen her before? I've been racking my brain since her eyebrows and green eyes and smirks entered the show, stage left.

And here she is, right now! On an old re-run of "The Drew Carey Show." Here she is! Well, I cannot remember the character's name, but she is the chick that Drew married (or tried to marry but, I don't remember, she went off on some cruise and he was left on the dock, or something like that - I'm not the Biggest DC fan but so WTF) when she was fat, then they divorced (or broke up or something), and then she got thin and came back on the show and Drew married both her and Kate at the same time! (So Ohio, dude. And don't rape me for saying that.) Anyway, that's Dr. Addison McDreamy. Helluva ride, Honey, helluva a ride *up!*
Tags:

No comments: