June 07, 2006

What are They Looking at?

I am pondering my Flickr site, because, well, what are people looking at? I only have slightly upwards of 400 photos on my site (sorry, you two, but linking it here would give me away), yet I have over 4300 hits to my photos.

No, I'm not a moron and I have reviewed my "Most Viewed" photos, but the numbers don't translate. My proposal? Well, something like Statcounter.com that gives you statistics on things. Things like entry page (for Flickr it could be the photo that drew the viewer in) and then where the person went from there. Hey, why am I all the sudden set to "center font?"

Whatever. All I am asking is, at approximately 100 hits per photo, and the photos telling me there are less than 100 hits per photo (with the exception of 3), what is everyone gawking at over there? Inquiring aspiring photographers want to know!

No comments: