November 22, 2006

Check Status

I don't know if you all know about Statcounter, but it's the bomb for checking all glories that come to your blog (er, yeah, which is why I know for a FACT that there aren't many more than a handful of you, but whatevs).

Anywho, um, there's one very comedic statistic that is listed for each recorded "project" [ed note: yes, I am a PROJECT], and that is the category of ............ Keyword Analysis! Yes, that's right, folks! This fun fun post will list the Top 10 Recent keywords that have lead you dear readers to this most thankful blog. Please note that I am only listing the searches that ended up here; I have no idea where in the blog they landed, nor wherefore (er, that's Shakespearean for WHY WHY WHY ME GOD???):

1. Boyfriend doesn't smoke
2. Selfish parking (ok, I know where this one went)
3. Sis in Law Bathing (what????)
4. Second of all (geez, I must say that a lot)
5. Thumbsucker liquid (ha ha ha!)
6. Stung boob (I know where this one went, too)
7. 2006 Bush speaches (ok, I know where this went, but I'm too ashamed to link it)
8. Partyclub in Jamaika
9. Step into the mystic song (man, you are worse than me at lyrics, dude. No wonder you couldn't find it.)
10. Jewish guy face plant (ha ha ha. I really wish I had that story to tell!)

So that's the most recent 10. Isn't it fun?

No comments: