November 11, 2006

I Had A Dream...

Last night I had a dream, of which I don't remember the magority, but I do remember one very poignant part.

I do remember the part where I was in a movie theater, or rather, one of those stadium-style college classes, you know the kind - where you and 449 other students are obligated to listening to a drone on the stage, and I was in the front row. I was talking incessantly to the gay guy next to me. He rolled his eyes at one point, and, apparantly speaking to the instructor on stage said, "SHE has got the worst breath ever!"

In the dream, I cowered deep into my theater chair, very embarrassed about my breath. In real life, I woke up at 4:12 am with a severe pain in my left jaw. I started freaking out that I needed a root canal, and then let the fear subside into a resolution to no longer eat frozen chocolate chips and then go to bed without brushing my teeth... all in fear of having a second root canal.

So this morning I woke up and FLOSSED. Yes, I flossed. Can you believe it?

2 comments:

Dawn Summers said...

Wow! You've been on a posting tear!!

Author said...

Hmm, that must mean I'm consuming too much wine at night...